Detergent stains are one of the most common problems with clothes. Detergent contains various chemicals that can cause skin irritation, eye problems, and respiratory difficulties.
Method 1: Detergent-Stain Remover Solution
Plenty of laundry stain removers available on the market can be used to address your problem. Different solutions are offered for other stains, so you can pick the one that suits your needs. Below is a list of the best laundry stain removers available on the market today:
1) Laundry Stain Remover by OxiClean– This is an all-purpose stain remover designed to remove any stain from clothes. It also has a fresh scent and comes in three different sizes.
2) Persil ProClean Power-Liquid Laundry Stain Remover- This laundry stain remover is designed for sensitive skin and removes tough stains like sweat, dirt, and grass from clothes. It also has a pleasant lemon scent and comes in two sizes.
3) Tide To Go Pen – This pen removes any stain from clothes without water or soap. It has an easy to
Method 2: Use Salt and Rub to Remove the Stains from the Clothes
One of the most popular methods to remove detergent stains from clothes is using the salt and rub technique. The salt and rub technique is easy and affordable.
Here are the steps:
- Fill a bowl with cold water and add a cup of salt.
- Add the stained clothes to the bowl and soak them for 10 minutes.
- Take out the soaked clothes, squeeze out all water, then use paper towels to scrub off any soap residue on the fabric surface with a bit of rubbing alcohol (optional).
- Put on clean clothes or dry your clothes outside in direct sunlight (optional).
Method 3. Use Baking Soda in an Enzyme Solution on the Stain and Wash Again
Baking soda is a great stain remover. It can be used on clothes and other fabrics too. When combined with an enzyme solution, it becomes a powerful stain remover that can remove tough stains like blood and wine.
We hope this article has helped you get detergent stains out of clothes. If you have any questions or would like to share your thoughts, please leave a comment below.