How to clean AirPods?
Many people are now switching to Airpods headphones because they are more convenient and portable. However, the air pods need to be cleaned often. Here’s how you can clean your air pod with ease:
- Please turn off the power and unplug it from the charger
- Please take off the cover by pressing on both sides of it
- Put some rubbing alcohol onto a cotton ball and wipe down all surfaces of the pod
- Leave the pod to dry for about 30 minutes
- Put on the cover again
how to clean earwax out of AirPods
Be careful not to use liquid or water while cleaning and do not apply too much pressure as this may ruin the wiring of the headphones.
how to clean AirPods case inside
here are some tips on how to clean the AirPods case inside:
- Remove any dirt from the AirPod’s charging case using a vacuum cleaner, cotton swab, and some water.
- Put baking soda inside the AirPod’s charging case and leave it overnight.
- Empty all of the baking soda and rinse with water.
- Add white vinegar to the AirPod’s charging case and leave it overnight.
- Then, empty all the vinegar and rinse with water.-Remove any dirt from the AirPod’s charging case using a vacuum cleaner or cotton swab and some water.
Is Airpods waterproof?
AirPods are not waterproof. However, they are water-resistant and can withstand a rainstorm or a sweaty workout. The earbuds have a coating to protect them from sweat, but they will not survive submerging in water.
Can I clean my AirPods with alcohol?
No. Alcohol can cause the coating on the AirPods and make the device more susceptible to damage.
How to clean a silicone AirPods case?
From time to time, you may find that your AirPods case has dirt or dust on it, which can cause the silicone to discolor, Clearing your AirPods case is easy with a few tricks and tips, explained right here.
- Soak the AirPods case in a bowl of water and vinegar.
- Use a cloth to scrub off any dirt or residue with toothpaste
- After patting dry, use an airbrush cleaner or alcohol-based wipe to make the case shine
AirPod cases are made out of silicone, which is a porous material. This means the case will absorb dirt and oils from your fingers, then transfer them to the AirPods inside.
Use alcohol wipes
using a toothbrush
using an AirPods case that has a built-in sanitizing feature
If you enter the sea with gold jewelry, Clean the jewel with fresh water and dried off with a soft cloth before being worn again.